Monday 23 November 2015

10 Things That Can Ruin My Music Video

  1. Lighting- If the lighting is too light it will not suit the dark look I want and if it is too dark I may not be able to see the music video. I will make sure I will choose the correct type of lighting.
  2. Poor Cinematography- If the cinematography if wrong or blurry it will make my MV look amateur. I will make sure I film it correctly with multiple shoots.
  3. Battery Dying- If the battery goes dead I will not be able to film for the rest of the day. I will bring a spare battery and charger.
  4. Incorrect Props- If the props are bad, they will not be suitable for the music video. Have a backup of props and correctly source them.
  5. Poor Editing- The editing can ruin the look I want and make the MV look inconsistent. Using the correct editing skills and checking things over.
  6. Managing LEGO Pieces Incorrectly- If they are not managed properly they may not be able to work in the MV. I will make sure I use everything to make them be controlled and look realistic as possible.
  7. Incorrect/Inappropriate shots- The incorrect shots will look wrong in the MV and not fit with its image. I will make sure I have meticulously chosen the shots correctly.
  8. Using Camera Incorrectly- The wrong camera skills will make the MV look amateur. I will use the camera correctly.  
  9. Managing Time Incorrectly- Wrong time management may not have filming done in time. I will create a calendar to manage my time.
  10. Changing Of Set- If the set has changed then the MV will be inconsistent. I will make sure the set is the same every time I film.

No comments:

Post a Comment